It sounds so old...
I'm 25 years old.
25 years ago, my mom was in labor for 28 hours, right in the middle of Wednesday night Bible study. I am thankful for that. For my mom and dad giving me life.
In honor of that... and of my birthday... my 25th birthday... I'd like to share with you, 25 things I am thankful for on my birthday.
1. My mom, who was in labor with me for 28 hours.
2. My dad, who was right there with her.
3. All of my wonderful amazing family who I couldn't love more.
4. Living in LA... land of sunshine, convertibles and lots of shopping!
5. Sweet Potato Fries. They are simply amazing.
6. American Eagle flip flops. I could live EVERY DAY in them.
7. Javier, the wonderfully amazing man that I get to call mine for the rest of my life.
8. 2 cute warm puppies that welcome me home everyday. And try to sleep on my face.
9. A growing business doing something I adore.
10. Fantastic friends that send me birthday messages all day long!
11. Shows like "Glee" that warm my heart and make me want to sing and dance.
12. Bianca, my amazing friend, that I can always count on to pray for me, even if it's 2am!
13. Twitter. Need I say more?
14. The OC Swap Meet. We spent a chunk of the day there and found great deals!!!
15. Airplanes. With all the traveling I'm doing this summer, I am so glad I can get there so fast!
16. An industry full of creative, friendly, helpful people.
17. Jeans. I have so many... and yet, I can always use "just one more"
18. Brown Hair dye. Otherwise I'd be a blonde!
19. Facebook. It's connected me with so many people I haven't seen in years!
20. Tom's Shoes. I can't stop wearing them! Now I want them in 10 colors! Especially silver...
21. Show It. If it weren't for this wonderful company, my website would be an expensive disaster. More about this coming tomorrow! :)
22. Cake Ball Lollipops. Melody of Sweet and Saucy Shop is amazing and these are HEAVEN!
23. Our armed forces. And the men and women who serve. And their families. Thank You.
24. Technology. As much as I hate it at times, it really makes my life easier. And better.
25. All of the blessings God has given me. All of the people, memories and gifts.
I am so thankful for the last 25 years of my life. And I am so excited to see what the next 25 hold! Here's to celebrating life. Every day. This photo was taken doing just that. We were celebrating my birthday before Javi had to leave. We took a motorcycle ride and this was the gorgeous view.