Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Featured: Wiley Valentine

I LOVE seeing my work show up places. It is so fun to get that email telling me someone has seen one of my photos somewhere. It is fun to see what other people see in them, and I especially love when they are used on design and inspiration boards. The thought that my photo could inspire someone is one of the reasons I love doing this!

My friend Courtney (who has done hair and make up for me and my clients) is a guest blogger for Wiley Valentine the next couple of days. In yesterday's post, she featured a couple of my photos and I was thrilled and honored! Make sure you check their blog and hers too! Lots of inspiration!

2 comments:

Joe+Kathrina said...

That's awesome! Great update on the blog...love the purple :)

Michelle said...

That's awesome Diandra! Love following your progress! Love the new blog too!