Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, July 30, 2010

YES!

I've never been a fairy tale kind of girl.
Fairy tales have never ended well for me.
But I feel a little like a princess in a dream at the moment.

My love story has been a roller coaster of ups and downs and twists and turns.
But just like the very best love stories in life... it has a happy ending.

Well... a happy beginning of the end I suppose.

I am ENGAGED!!!

Not to prince charming... or my "knight in shining armor"...
But to my very best friend.

I am so excited to start a life together and to finally marry my best friend.

Photobucket


I know I am going to be tempted to blog about my wedding planning process and all the stuff going on with Javier as he gets deployed... I also know that this may not be of interest to everyone who reads my blog. I know some of you are photographers, some of you are brides, some of you are potential clients, some of you are just reading for fun. Maybe some of you will find my upcoming wedding of interest, but many of you may not care so much. So I have started a BRAND NEW BLOG that I am super excited about! I've been posting mysterious comments on facebook about it, and the launch day is FINALLY here! I will be blogging on that blog on a regular basis about the wedding planning process, and loving someone who is deployed.

So to read more, you can check out my NEW blog HERE: Girl plans a wedding

7 comments:

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Congrats to you both!! So fabulous!

Carter & Cook said...

Darling photo of you two!! xo

Jordan said...

Congratulations! I'm going to check out your new blog right now! :-)

. s h e r r y * said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D:D:D

Michelle said...

Congrats Diandra! You are going to be one GORGEOUS bride!

Bianca said...

Yay :) Now both of us are in the planning process!!!

Uhlee said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats.