Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love.

3 simple words.
We forget them so quickly.
Live.
Laugh.
Love.

The last week has flown by in a blur. Javi is home on leave for only 2 short weeks.
We're halfway done.
Then he will be gone for an entire year.
400 days.

It seems like a lifetime.

So I am reminding myself of those three things.

To live.
Live every day to the fullest.
Live like it's your last day.
Live in the moment.

To laugh.
Laugh at your own jokes.
Laugh even when no one else is.
Laugh when you don't feel like it.
Laugh until you cry.

And to love.
Love without boundaries.
Love without holding back.
Love with all of your heart.

I'm reminding you all today to Live.
To Laugh.
And to Love.
But I'm also reminding myself.
Because life is short.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


For more on me and Javi and our upcoming wedding... head over here: www.girlplansawedding.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mars said...

Thank you.. I really needed this today.

Praying these next two weeks go by slowly and that the 400 days will fly by.

Please tell Javi thank you for all he does. :)