Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jean and Justin: Temecula Wedding

I love to second shoot.
Have I mentioned that?
Because I do. If I could do just that for the rest of my life, I might be super happy :)
I especially love to second shoot when I get to hang out with a fabulous friend all day!

For this gorgeous wedding, I had the privilege of second shooting for one of my favorite people, Ala. I had a blast, and I LOVE some of the images that came out of it. Hope you enjoy them too.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous little flower girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the little flower girl watching the bride get ready. Dreaming of her day? :)
Photobucket

Proud parents.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Could they be any more gorgeous? Seriously.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First dance.
Photobucket

Jean's dad was so sweet and proud and loving. I love these of their dance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dancing the night away.
Photobucket

I wanted to take them home with me. No joke.
Photobucket


No comments: