Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spiders, Publications and +Sites

Last night I was sitting in my house with my mom watching the ever addicting show, Glee, and one of my worst nightmares came true.

There was a spider crawling across my sweatshirt.

A SPIDER.

ON. MY. SHIRT.

I panicked.
Then I squished it.
With my hand.

WITH MY HAND!

Maybe I need to reiterate that it was a spider!
By now I'm freaking out and my mom is looking at me like what is wrong with you?!?!?
So I did the only thing imaginable.
I started to cry.
Then I made my mom check to make sure it was dead.

Maybe I should take this moment to tell you all how afraid of spiders I am. Or maybe you've figured that out by now...

My mom (who has recently joined twitter) suggests that I tweet what just happened. Trying to grow up and stop crying, I quickly tweet: I just killed a spider. That was walking on me. With my bear hand. And then I cried. And panicked. And made my mom look for it.

Then I am ready to continue watching Glee, which thankfully has been paused on our tivo. And then I hear my mother laughing. Not just a giggle, but a full on guffaw... complete with tears.

"Your BEAR hands? You have BEAR hands???"
I am confused.
Then she points out that I misspelled bare.
"Well, to the spider my hands were probably the SIZE of a bear."

What can I say, I blame the spider.

In other more exciting news, Some of my photos were recently featured on an amazingly wonderful blog called Wiley Valentine. If you haven't checked them out, you should!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Another very exciting thing I cannot wait to share with you is a whole lot of NEW that is coming this way! I am finally going to have consistent branding... everything will match soon! I don't want to launch my fabulous new website (Thanks to the amazing Show It) until everything is together, but take a look at my new +Sites. This is an option for all of my brides and grooms, and I think its a much better alternative to the wedding websites offered by a lot of providers out there!

Check out a recent couple of mine, Ryan and Nicole. These sites showcase your engagement photos, your story, and your wedding details. Once the wedding is over, the details are replaced with a wedding slideshow, and you can enjoy your website even after the wedding! Click here (or the photo below) to check out their site. It will also give you a sneak peak of my new branding!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

bear hands!! it still makes me laugh . . .

. s h e r r y * said...

Congrats on the feature!! ;D And ha, bear hands.

Pretty sure I Would NOT squish a spider with my hands. EVER. Eww. Haha...

Jordan said...

I would have completely freaked out! I HATE spiders!!!

Cindee said...

can't wait to see your new branding!! :)