Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ryan and Nicole: Huntington Beach Wedding (part 2)

I'm excited to share part 2 with you today! Ryan and Nicole were SUCH an awesome couple, because they totally trusted me as their photographer. They were ready for ANYTHING to get a good shot! I love that. We even trudged up a dirt hill before the ceremony to get some awesome shots of just the two of them together. And they are some of my very favorite from the day!

Trudging up the hill :)
Photobucket

I think this may be my favorite... of all time!
Photobucket

Ryan was such a handsome groom. And so relaxed and happy.
Photobucket

Ryan and Nicole are both dancers... in fact, they met dancing.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Yes, sitting on the ground. Love it.
Photobucket

It was literally the middle of the day and sooo bright, but we couldn't avoid this amazing field of flowers.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I loved their details. They really paid attention to details. These went down the aisle.
Photobucket


Photobucket

The ceremony site.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Cute little ring bearers. And they wore cowboy boots. Yes they did.
Photobucket

I love the shot right after the couple is announced. So excited :)
Photobucket

These two were literally right after they were married. Another of my favorite moments.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Part 3 (and dress #2) will be coming soon!

3 comments:

. s h e r r y * said...

Gorgeous couple! :) Love their wedding details. My favourite shot is the one of them, right after they were announced :)

Jenny Bishop said...

I adore that 2nd photo in front of the tree!! Absolutely stunning!!! And I love the 2 in the field!! Gorgeous! Amazing job!!

Suzanne Thompson said...

Love the stunning images. You captured amazing pictures...even in full sun!