Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Everyday: Offringa Family

By now you should be very familiar with the Offringa family. I shot their maternity pictures, and I even got to be at the hospital when baby Jacob was born! I was totally honored to shoot his very first photos! It has been so fun to follow this family and their growth. It's so much fun when clients become friends. I am so grateful for the time I've been able to spend with Darrin and Jenn and their gorgeous family.

We had some fun shooting baby Jacob's newborn photos. He was so good for us, but he did NOT want to fall asleep! I believe he was only 12 days old when we shot these. Soooo precious! Sister Rylee wasn't having it too long... she was such a trooper, but so sleepy.

Darrin and Jennifer, thank you so much for letting me into your lives... thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey! I adore your kiddos and I am so blessed to call you friends! :)


Rylee giving her brother kisses.






I adore the photos of Darrin with his son.





Jenn you are gorgeous... and I love how happy you are being a mom!











"sloppy kisses"


I love Jacob's expression here!!





This is my favorite. Of all time. Seriously.





Baby feet are the best!











Tiny baby hands.



1 comment:

Chels/Catz in the Kitchen said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! And Mz. Momma looks so good for just having baby! What perfect and gorgeous looking family!