Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wedding Favorites 2010

It was so much fun looking back at what I've shot this year.
I love seeing the progression of my style and how I have improved over time. This is one of the easiest ways for me to do that. I have complied my favorite images from a few of the weddings I shot this year. Just like with the Everyday favorites a few days ago, you can see the progression of my branding as well!

Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I still have a few weddings to blog from this year! Gotta get caught up before I start into my 2011 weddings! And I am sure starting out quick! I'll be shooting a wedding on New Years Day! Way to start the new year off with a bang!

No comments: