Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Everyday Favorites

I've been writing 2011 on everything for the past couple of months.
Apparently I think I live in the future.
And yet... when I think about the fact that we are coming to the end of 2010, I really wonder where the year went.

I went and looked back through my blogs from this year and I kind of blew myself away. I can't believe how much I have actually shot this year! This has been a super fun year and very eventful. I wanted to share with you my favorite shot from some of the everyday sessions I shot this last year. You can see that my style, and branding have both changed throughout the year. Goes to show that this is an ongoing process!

Enjoy!

Kristin and John: Maternity
Photobucket

Jacob (Offringa Family): Family
Photobucket

Cori: Photographer
Photobucket

Courtney
Photobucket

Lo Boheme: Product Line
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicole: Boudoir
Photobucket

Sweetharts: Product Line
Photobucket

Photobucket

Doug
Photobucket

Sarah: Photographer
Photobucket

Matt and Bianca
Photobucket

Chris and Erinn: Photographers
Photobucket

Jaydn: Kiddo
Photobucket

Jessica: Seniors
Photobucket

Caesar and Crystal
Photobucket

Lo Boheme: Product Line
Photobucket


I will be sharing my favorites from the weddings this year too!
But for now, some time with my family here in Oregon!

xoxo
D

No comments: