Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Teaser: Kelsey and Jordan: San Diego Wedding

I am sitting in my cousin's living room and it is POURING down rain.
Not California rain... but strong heavy Oregon rain.
If you are in Southern California right now... you know that it's been going on like this for several days straight. Streets are starting to flood and traffic is starting to get crazy.

I am finding myself indoors much more than usual.

I'm getting ready to fly up to Oregon to spend Christmas with my family.
I am looking forward to the break from life.

I am also reflecting on the past year and where I'm headed next year. I'll be posting 2010 highlights soon, but for now, a little teaser from a super awesome wedding.


Photobucket


I shot this wedding down in San Diego with Sean Walker. I think it might be among my favorites for sure! :)

3 comments:

Lexi said...

LOVE this shot!! Gorgeous! :)

led display said...

very beautiful!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the colors! The white is so brilliant that any little detail stands out...I love that!