Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, June 21, 2010

A whole lot of new!

Sometimes life throws you curve balls.
I have felt like one big flying curve ball for the last several weeks.
It's like everything has all hit at once. I am trying to take things piece by piece... one by one... task by task... so that I don't get overwhelmed and buried.
But it's also very good news because I've been so busy. I have SO MANY things to blog... and I'll be working on getting them up on the blog in the next couple of weeks. I still have some exciting pieces of news to share... and I am gearing up for even more business. But I'm so blessed!

You may have noticed some changes to the blog. I have been working on re-branding and re-designing everything for the last several months. The blog is still a work in progress, but along with this, I have also launched a brand new website! Check it out at www.diandraann.com!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have to say a very special thank you to Show It. I've talked about it before, but for anyone who wants to do their own website, and have control, this is the very best way! I love Show It because I can change my mind. All. The. Time. It's fantastic.

I also want to say a very special thank you to my fantastic friend Ala, of LoveAla.com. She is FABULOUS! She took the photos that I used for my site of myself, and I couldn't love them more!

Photobucket


Chris and Erinn Austin of White Haute Photography get a big thank you as well for the photos they took of me a while back. A few of those are gracing the top of this blog.

Cant wait to share some awesome shoots with you over the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

So proud of you :) Really, I am! It looks awesome.