Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lost in Translation

Sometimes words just don't do it.
Have you ever gotten an email or a text message and it just hasn't come across the right way? Something just gets lost in translation...

Yesterday I wrote a blog.
When I was getting ready for my photo shoot with Ala a few days ago, I was talking to my friend Courtney (she did my hair and make up) and I was sharing a funny story of something that had happened in the mall the day before. She laughed right out loud and said "You should blog that!"

So I did.
And I think something was lost in translation.

Yesterday's blog, about my Inner Bad Girl, was meant to be funny.
I feel the need to make it very clear that I do not ACTUALLY have a criminal mind :)

I love to write, and I love to blog. I also seem to think I am WAY funnier than I actually am. I guess that is why I am usually the one laughing the hardest at my own jokes.

Thanks to all of you who loyally read my blog day after day. Thanks for humoring me, for laughing with me, and at me, and for supporting my hopes and dreams! Thank you for commenting (I live for your comments... seriously, I need rewards!), emailing, and reading.

And... a little announcement... there is a contest coming soon. I'm going to be giving away a shoot! So keep checking back for details... and tell your friends :)

Also, for the month of April I have a few openings for engagement or everyday sessions, so shoot me an email if you are interested! diandra@diandraann.com

3 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

nicely done :) and i would just like to add, you get your ability to creatively embellish for the sake of story-telling from your father. because every word I'VE ever written is completely and totally true! :)

Grams said...

I knew you weren't serious, just concerned that someone might read it and take you seriously. Love you and enjoy reading your blog...

Kimberly said...

I just found your blog through loveala.net. Love love love your photos :)