Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pre-occupied: These are a few of my favorite things...

For some reason, everytime I hear that line "these are a few of my favorite things"... All I can think is "There was Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Commet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen... but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all..." Apparently somewhere in my crazy brain the Sound of Music is associated with Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. So in honor of Christmas... Here are a few of my favorite things right now.

Brown Hair
I'm a natural blond... but I dyed my hair dark brown last summer. It has stayed that way ever since and I think it probably will for quite some time. I'm kind of loving life as a brunette right now... even though I still have the occasional blond moment :)


Bulldogs
They are seriously the cutest! I've wanted one for quite a long time, but I probably wont have one any time soon. I think I'm meant to have one though because I keep seeing them everywhere. And besides, who WOULDN'T love a cute dog that can skateboard???


My $3 plastic ring
I bought this while standing in the checkstand line at Aerie. I have worn it EVERYDAY since. I absolutely adore costume jewelry... especially when it is only $3!!!


Homecomings
This week my good friend came home from the Army. Enough said.

Jasmine Star workshop

I finally got in!!! In February I will be participating in a J* workshop and I couldn't be MORE THRILLED! I am absolutely beyond excited! I know it will be an absolute blast, but I also know it will be great for me and my business!


What are your favorite things?

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

I can't wait!!! :)

j*

Anonymous said...

I guess we will finally be meeting then! I'll be at the workshop too! yay! Definitely one of my current favorite things too. Have a Merry Christmas!

. s h e r r y * said...

Fabulous! :) I really wanted to go the the J* workshop, but maybe next time!!! I hope you have a wonderful time and learn a ton!

Jewelielyn said...

i think that new ring of yours is now one of my favorite things too. perhaps you should keep it on your finger lest it mysteriously disappear . . .

Bianca said...

So happy you got into the workshop! Wish you all the best in the upcoming year :)