Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Everyday: Sam

I don't remember the first time I met Sam. He was a friend of my friend's son. I think it was at a football game. I had a sprinkling of interactions with him after that... every one better than the last. Now Sam is part of our youth group, plays guitar in the worship team and brings a smile to my face on a regular basis. He is genuinely one of the nicest people I think I've ever met. He was a little reluctant in front of the camera, but after some joking around and some *ahem* encouragement, he loosened up and had a good time. These ended up being some of my favorite pictures I've taken to date. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
















We found this recliner and so we dragged it around with us and had a little fun!














Remember Crystal? She jumped in for a few too :)







































9 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

WOW!! i don't use capital letters very often, but this post deserves them. two words--fun and waaay cool!! oops--i guess that is three words :) definitely a favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are great. And he's cute! Very photogenic!

. s h e r r y * said...

He has such a cute smile! And I love Crystal's headband...

Bianca said...

Wow! What a fun shoot. He looks great :)

Good job, D :)

Lucia Photography said...

love the chair. tell me how you got it out there!

Diandra Ann said...

@lucia we literally found it sitting next to trash cans where we were shooting, so me and Sam just dragged it around with us. :)

Anonymous said...

great session, keep up the good work!

Ali Brown said...

what a cutie-pa-tooty ;) This session rocked! I was laughing SO hard because the chair that my friend Matt and I were using for my session...we drug around with us too. It was there forever and he ended up asking around...I guess it was trash. So he snagged it before the sanitation men took it away HAHAHAH!!!

Chareena said...

ahaha awww, Sam's hair.. it's all gone now :P (BTW this is Chareena) I've been looking at your blog, for like an hour and a half now, and I came across these. :D