Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wedding: Jimmy and Lynzi (part 2)

I love shooting weddings, but one of the things that has held me back in the past is the pressure. The pressure of having to get it right the first time, because there is no re-do. Even now, I get incredibly nervous before each wedding. Lynzi and Jimmy's wedding was different. Lynzi was so relaxed that I think it was impossible for anyone to feel anything other than joy.

Jimmy and Lynzi, thank you for the privilage of witnessing the start of your lives together. I know it's going to be a great ride! Enjoy Hawaii!

This is one of my favorite shots ever. I just love it.
Photobucket
I'm funny. Seriously. I am.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVE this one!
Photobucket
The ceremony was beautiful and they were so happy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Immidiately after the ceremony, Lynzi and her girls celebrated!
Photobucket
Jimmy was teasing her... but secretly celebrating a little himself.
Photobucket

Photobucket
First dance.
Photobucket
I dont usually post so many of the first dance, but they were just adorable. These ended up being some of my favorites of the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lynzi was full of laughter the whole day. Here's her dance with her dad.
Photobucket
Love moments like these!
Photobucket
The cute little flower girl was clutching her teddy bear and pictures from the photobooth.
Photobucket
hello beautiful flowers!
Photobucket

No comments: