Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Wedding: Rachel and Charles (part 3)

This is the 3rd and final posting from Rachel and Charles' wedding. I don't usually post three posts from anything I shoot, but I just absolutely love these people and their wedding :) The more I edit, the more I want to share. So here are a few of my favorites from their ceremony and reception.

The ceremony was full of love and emotion... and a super cute flower girl :)
Photobucket
I love that both Rachel's mom and dad walked her down the aisle.
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love the faces they made at each other throughout the day... even during the ceremony!
Photobucket
One of my favorites:
Photobucket
During communion, they had a few private moments together. I love this picture of that time.
Photobucket
Husband and Wife!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Their beautiful rings. Charles' gr
Photobucket
I love cake toppers. So unique :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
There were lots of sunflowers... so pretty!
Photobucket
Entering the reception... so excited!!!
Photobucket
First dance. One of my favorite pictures from the whole day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Right before the garter and bouquet toss.
Photobucket
The getaway car!
Photobucket


Rachel and Charles... thank you AGAIN for letting me be a part of your day. You are amazing individuals and I know you are going to be even more amazing as a family! I love you both and can't wait to see what God is going to do in your future! :)

3 comments:

Dorie Howell said...

You have so many wonderful shots from this wedding. Great job capturing the spirit and excitement on their special day.

Bianca said...

SO GrEaT!!! LOVE it :)

SNYKATZIN said...

I Love the way you capture those special moments!...Love the pics!