Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happily Ever After: Sean and Emily (part 2)

As promised, here is the second half of Sean and Emily's sweet session.

I think this is one of my favorite sessions to date, but it has taken me a little longer to get it up because of vacation and because there were so many gorgeous photos.

Sean and Emily... thanks for your patience... and for letting me take incredible pictures of you... you made my job so easy!

Here are the rest of my favorites from their session:

Photobucket
There is something about this picture that I love. I think I'd make it into a canvas :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emily you are GORGEOUS! I love this picture of you!

Photobucket
So so sweet. I love these pictures of them together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This shot was Emily's idea (sidenote: there is nothing better than a client that comes with ideas! It is so cool when their creativity and personality shows up!) and I pretty much love it... its so different than what I usually do... so unique!
Photobucket
This is what she looked like after rolling around in the sand. I know, it's so not fair :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these next two pictures! So sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bianca said...

This is amazing!!! I'm so proud of you :)

Jewelielyn said...

beautiful! beautiful! beautiful!

SNYKATZIN said...

I wish I had trashed my wedding dress this way..too bad it went to the trash...the real trash...=(