Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know I have been MIA from my blog the last week or so... but as promised, I'll be back to blogging this week! I have an exciting shoot in Santa Barbara tomorrow and then several great posts coming up! I'm very excited!

But I wanted to take a few minutes and wish all the dads out there a Happy Father's Day! Especially one man in particular... my Dad.

I've posted several times about my dad and how wonderful I think he is... As I've mentioned... he wears many hats. But I think the most important one is my dad... granted, I'm a little biased. My dad often has to share Father's Day with my birthday, and he is glad to let me have the spotlight because that's just the kind of dad he is.... But dad, this post is all for you!

I know that being my dad has not always been easy... I am opinionated, stubborn, argumentative and at times down right difficult. But you've loved me and supported me anyway. Thank you for investing in my life. For never giving up on me, for believing in me when no one else did... and convincing me to believe in myself. Thank you for thinking that I am the most wonderful girl in the world, even on the days when I'm not. Thank you for encouraging me to follow my dreams and my passions and for being my biggest fan. Thank you for not only being my dad, but being my friend. I love you so much and I am so glad that God picked YOU to be my dad!

Here's a picture of my and my dad from the OC Swap meet yesterday. My mom took it on her cell phone so it's not the best quality but I like it. My dad is always making jokes. I think he's hilarious... usually.
And here's one from last summer that I just love. It's at Disneyland California Adventure... we bought gummies at the sunglass shop that is pictured behind us (the dinosaur) and we were enjoying them :)

No comments: