Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teaser: Dad

Yesterday I had a very cool opportunity. I got to shoot my dad. With my camera of course :)
I don't want to say too much about it, because I'll be posting the whole session soon, but here's a little teaser:

My mom came along and she got a few pictures of me, taking pictures of him. She also wrote about it on her blog. You can read that HERE. Check out the weird ways I shoot... I really cant explain it other than it gets the pictures I want :)

At the end of the shoot... right after I got the money shot :) (you'll have to wait for the whole post to see that one!)

3 comments:

James said...

Wow, it must be great having a ninja for a dad and a pastor.

Heston said...

You have a cool dad! Love your shooting positions! I got a chuckle out of that.

Amy said...

hahah I love your whole family! :) I'm like only a year older than you, but you make me proud the way a mom is proud of her daughter hahaha your mom must be rubbing off on me :) keep on going! God's with you every step of the way!