Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Changes Changes...

Still making some business changes and decisions... I have 3 exciting shoots coming up in the next 2 weeks, so you'll be seeing some more posts of shoots... but in the meantime, I'm pretty excited about the new branding and the new direction of my business and how that's going... You may notice some changes to the blog coming soon... my website will be changing as well, along with some other things here and there :)

But since every post is better with a picture, here's a picture (from my cell phone :) of me with the jeep I'm working on getting. I've wanted a jeep since I was 10 years old and playing MASH with my friends. I always used to pick the jeep as my car! I've been looking for one for the last couple of months and this is IT!

No comments: