Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh the delights of websites...

...I thought it would be a GREAT idea to design and create my own website. I've looked at SO MANY photographer's websites and I had so many ideas swimming around in my head...

So I started working with an easy to use program. I was SO EXCITED to be able to let my creative juices flow. I wanted something simple and elegant. Something easy to use but professional. So I started working....

...and working...

...and working...

...and several hours later... into the early morning... I had something I was proud of and excited about.

And yet... what I see in that program just doesn't seem to work on my computer!

My site has been launched... it's live. And yet, it just isn't quite perfect yet...

It's close.

But try to bear with me as I fix the kinks... I am really very proud of my website and very excited about the fact that I did it myself, so I don't really want to go the route of paying someone else to do it...

So I'll keep working and update you when I've got it worked out :)

No comments: