Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wedding Details: 2010 Favorites

I've blogged my favorites from my everyday shoots.
I've blogged my favorites from the weddings I've shot.
And in the process of the weddings, I found that I had a lot of favorites that weren't of the bride and groom. My couples put so much time and energy into the details of their special days, and I love shooting them! Here are my favorite details from 2010. And as I stated in the other favorites, you can definitely also see the progression of my branding in these photos!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: