Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teaser: Ben and Kim: Neport Beach Wedding

Okay. So I am catching up on blogging.
Oh MAN do I have so much to blog in the next couple of weeks.
My goal is to blog a few times a week.
Not every day...
But more than I have been!

Thanks for hanging in there with me as I get my groove back! You'll also see that I have been playing around with my logo and how to watermark my images. I think I'm happy with what I've come up with. Finally.

I am excited about some of the things I have planned to blog!

This amazing wedding shot with the wonderful Ala:
Photobucket


A super amazing set of senior pictures complete with horses are also coming. So are a few other weddings, some FAQ and how to videos, a contest announcement, a couple of super awesome commercial shoots and some other fun stuff! If you have things you'd like to see on the blog... let me know!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great having you at the wedding. Ben and I can't wait to see your shots!