Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teaser: Chris and Erinn: San Juan Capistrano Everyday

I know there have been a TON of teasers on here lately... and there's another one coming after my shoot today :) But I promise there will be full posts soon!

AND... the teasers are fun right? So here's a little peak of a shoot I did last week with Chris and Erinn Austin of White Haute Photography. They're pretty awesome behind the camera, but I think they were SUPER awesome in front of it! More coming soon! Their shoot was way fun! If you follow me on twitter, you probably saw one of these the night after the shoot. I am going to be posting FASTER sneak peaks from shoots on twitter, so if you are interested, make sure you follow me!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: