Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Her Wedding.

I picked her up in my jeep.
I was nervous and wondered if she'd hate it.
Because after a ride in the jeep, your hair is always messy.
I wondered if she was a messy hair kind of girl.

We spent the day at Disneyland, messy hair and all.
We stood in long lines, rode rides, and talked.
And talked...
And talked some more.

It was then that I heard about this boy.
His name was Matt.

The rest is history.
Today she is marrying that boy and I couldn't be happier for them!

I had another blog planned...
But as I sit here, writing on my wedding photography blog, all I can think about is her wedding, and her marriage, and the start of something amazing.

THAT is why I do what I do. Because weddings aren't just about a day to look pretty...
They aren't about all the details and the shoes and the dress and the venue.
Weddings are about new beginnings... about the start of a new life together... and for some, a second chance, for others a long time promise finally fulfilled. Weddings are about love.

So to Bianca and Matt...
I know your day will be amazing.
I know it will be beautiful and personal and special.
But even more than today... I know that the rest of your lives together are going to be incredible.
Congratulations!
Love you both!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

that was lovely :) you rock, my darling daughter!!

Bianca J said...

Oh sweet girl! Hurry and get married!!! It's so awesome :) I wish I would've married him 10 years ago!!!

xoxo