Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pre-occupied: Lucky and Unlucky

Saturday afternoon, I felt like the luckiest girl alive. I was spending time with a very special guy (more on that soon) and I felt like I was on top of the world. I even had a very special treat courtesy of the very special guy:

Photobucket
Photo taken with my Palm Pre

And then, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Food poisoning... or something like it. I suddenly felt like the most UN lucky girl in the world.

It has kept me out of commission and slowed me down, but don't worry, I have lots of great stuff coming up soon... a super fun retro, tattoo filled engagement session, a fabulous wedding with a vintage spin... and an explanation of the aforementioned special guy. Plus some super fun pictures from a shoot with my wonderfully talented friend Ala.

Happy Monday!

No comments: