Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I [heart] faces challenge: Focusing on Angles

I've done the I [heart] faces contest a few times, and it's really a lot of fun. I would encourage any of you with a blog to head over there and consider entering your photos... or taking a look at other people's entries. I typically enter if I read the category and immediately a photo comes to mind. That DEFINITELY happened this time.

This photo was actually taken during a recent boudoir session, but I absolutely love the unique angle and the fact that you can see her eyelashes so clearly. Have I mentioned that I love eyelashes? Because I do. I really do.

Anyway... here is my take on the Different Angles category.



17 comments:

Thresha said...

Love the angle on this shot! Her eyelashes are gorgeous!

Wendy Mayo said...

Really nice and soft. Very pretty!

Erika said...

This is a beautiful shot! I too love her eyelashes! :)

cherish.photography said...

beautiful! love the capture!

Briana said...

I ditto Thresha's comment, her eyelashes are amazing :) Nice shot!

TidyMom said...

gorgeous shot!! great entry!

Tamar SB said...

What a great picture and angle, just gorgeous!

Christy said...

Great picture! It is sensual without being overly so. I really like the angle you used!

Unknown said...

Wow. What a lovely picture Diandra! So glad you entered again. It is always nice to see you at I heart faces. I really LOVE the picture in your blog header with the sunflare. Too pretty for words. Wow!

Katy said...

Very gorgeous photo!

Danielle Pecoraro Photography said...

Nice work! Love the angle!

Kate said...

Gorgeous picture!

Krista Lucas said...

this is gorgeous!! love the eyelashes!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

beautiful! i love eye lashes too :)

Bianca said...

Hahahaha! I'm deslexic because I read it as ANGELS not angles.

I was like, "Oh yeah, she does look like an angel."

I'm LAME.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous eyelashes! :-) great entry - congrats on being a winner!

Amy Henderson said...

Beautiful capture! Love the angle!