Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 9, 2009

MY 200th POST! Love Story: Ryan and Nicole (part 2)

When I started this blog a couple of years ago, I was just kind of playing around with the idea of photography. Since then, my sessions, ideas, and every aspect of my business has grown with lots of practice and LOTS of shooting. I'm working on a brand new website, and as I go through picture after picture, and session after session, I can see my growth in HUGE ways!

Now here I am at my 200th blog post and I am STOKED!

I try not to play favorites.
Really, it's just unfair.

It's especially unfair how GORGEOUS Nicole and Ryan are and how PERFECT their location is! So is this my favorite session EVER? I'm not telling ;)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Harmony said...

what a cute couple! I love the barn, hat, boots, all of it! Great job again :)

Bianca said...

Yeehaw! This was amazing :) Great job and congrats on 200 entires :)

xoxo