Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love Story: Jimmy and Lynzi

I love shooting engagement sessions. I think they are my favorite thing to shoot. It is usually my first look at a couple interacting with each other. I love stepping back and watching their love story unfold right before my eyes.

I have to admit, there have been couples that I've watched and thought "oh no... this is NOT going to be good."

Most of my couples are really in love and I believe they will have long, lasting relationships. But then there are times when you find a couple that just seems meant to be together. Like they were made for each other. Jimmy and Lynzi are one of those :)

I met up with them at Seal Beach and we had a blast doing a little engagement session before their wedding this Friday! If their engagement session was any indication of their wedding day it is going to be a BLAST! I can't wait!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was inside this adorable art gallery... and the one behind them is actually of Seal Beach!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this is my favorite. Ever. I don't know why but I love it!
Photobucket

Hello gorgeous. I cannot WAIT to see you in a wedding gown!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another Favorite.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








4 comments:

Muir Adams said...

This set is gorgeous! Awesome work with the posing! (and he's wearing a t-shirt from a brewery in Eureka :-)

Bianca said...

Your favorite is my favorite too :) I also like the b&w shot where she's laying on his lap.

She's going to be a beautiful bride!

Jewelielyn said...

wow! first of all, i love that location. and secondly my favorite is the black and white one where she is laying in the sand. it is beautiful AND interesting. they are going to have some a-maz-ing wedding photos. i'm glad their wedding is this weekend--we won't have to wait long :)

Hayley said...

She is drop dead gorgeous!! Great images!