Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big announcement, Fun shoot, and summer camp :)

There is a very cool big announcement that is coming soon... but it is still in the works and cannot yet be revealed. BUT... in celebration, I am going to have new pictures taken of me by the amazing Chris and Erinn Austin of White Haute Photography. We're doing a fun shoot TODAY and I cannot wait! I'll be sure to share the results with you soon!

Also, I am leaving tomorrow to spend a week at summer camp with the teens from my church. I'm super excited... I've done this every year for the last 5 years and it is the highlight of my summer. Don't worry, there will be a few blogs while I'm gone, and I'll be sure to post when I get back, so keep checking back!

Hope you're all having a FANTASTIC summer!

No comments: