Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teaser: Rachel and Charles wedding

Oh the stories I have from this weekend :)
But you'll have to wait for another post to hear most of them!
You may have noticed that I haven't posted in the last few days...
...I didn't forget, but I was out of town shooting my college roommates wedding.

It was an unforgettable day, full of smiles, laughter and tears. Emotions ran high and I have to admit, even I got a little choked up watching my friend marry a wonderful man. I was also really excited to reconnect with some old friends.

I wanted to get a teaser up quick because Charles and Rachel are heading to Fiji and I'm hoping they'll get a chance to see it before they go.

Photobucket

And here's one of me and my second shooter, Jamie.
Photobucket

I'll be writing more about our adventures this weekend soon... we definitely had a lot!
Charles and Rach... CONGRATULATIONS! Have a GREAT honeymoon! xoxo

2 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

can't wait to see to see the rest of the pics--the ones i've seen are beautiful!

Ashlyn Carter said...

wow! beautiful!!