Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My website is live!!!

Usually I try to tell you some great story about my life... or something interesting at the beginning of a post... but I am so excited (and it's so late) that I cannot think of one thing to say except...

MY WEBSITE IS FINALLY LIVE!!! Check it out HERE! (www.diandraann.com)

I've been working on it for months! Seriously. I have gone back and fourth and around and around with different sites and ideas, and I am so excited to announce the launch of my new site (completely created by.... ME!!!). So take a look and let me know what you think. :)

I wasn't crazy about my old site, but I needed something up quickly so that's what I used. But after all of the many hours of work, I LOVE this site! Let me know what you think!

Here are some screen shots:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I commend you for your accomplishment, and hope that it works out to the wildest of your imaginations and beyond. I really enjoy the photography you have posted, and I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any future blogs.

Heston said...

You rock! Love the new design!

Diandra Ann said...

thanks guys! so glad you like it! i pretty much love it too! :)