Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Everyday: Samantha and Crystal continued

There is nothing I love more than making girls feel beautiful... especially teenage girls.

I headed out last week to take some pictures of the beautiful Crystal. She's heading into her senior year in high school and I know she's going to do great things in her life. As we were getting ready to leave the house, her little sister started asking if she could go. Crystal quickly jumped in and invited the 6 year old to have a girls day with us. I couldn't have been happier!

Here are a few of my favorites of them each of them individually.





This one was snapped as I was taking pictures of Crystal, and it ended up being one of my favorites!




I had to leave you with all the hilarious faces of Samantha... kids are so funny!

3 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

beautiful photos! it is hard to choose a favorite, but i think i like the first one best.

Kare said...

Great shots - and what a super big sister to invite her little sister along - beautiful girls, inside and out.

Diandra Ann said...

thanks! i have beautiful models... it makes it easier :)