Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

All about me!

Photobucket

I have always loved pictures.
I love how they can tell a story, and capture a single moment in time...
...How they can make one moment seemingly last forever.
And I love people...
...that is one of the best parts of my job...
...spending time with people I might otherwise never know...
...and in the process, documenting your life where it is RIGHT NOW...
I am doing something that I love, and I know that will show up in your photos.

Photobucket

I love the smell of coconut...
but I don't really like the taste.

Photobucket

I am an only child
of a pastor and a teacher.

Photobucket

I love fun and crazy make-up...
But I do mine the same almost every day.

Photobucket

I cry at movies...
and sometimes even previews.

I love anything pink...
especially bright pink.

Photobucket

I don't like ice cream...
but I do like coldstone.

I am learning to love coffee...
it's an acquired taste.

Photobucket

I love shoes of all kind...
but especially my cowboy boots.

Photobucket

I can listen to Taylor Swift's CD
over and over.

Photobucket

I dance around the house
when no one is home.

Photobucket

I love old things...
And I collect vintage cameras.

Photobucket

I love to dye my hair...
It's been almost every color!

Photobucket

I'm a natural blond...
But I like my hair better as a brunette.

Photobucket

I sing as loud as I can in my car...
unless I have a passenger.

I laugh at my own jokes...
usually harder than anyone else.

Photobucket

I've wanted a Jeep since I was 10...
I just bought my first Wrangler!

I grew up in Oregon,
But I was born to be a California girl.

Photobucket

I love God.
He's my rock.