Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brand New Blog!!!

So I've been hinting and talking about all of the new changes that are coming...

I am excited to announce that one of the biggest ones is here!

I have just launched a brand new blog in a brand new location!

So please update your RSS feeds and any other way you may follow my blog! You can now find it at http://www.diandraann.com/blog!

This blog will remain here as a record of my work, but please join me over there for everything new!


hapi said...

Hi Diandra Ann, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Charlie.quin said...

Hi! I really Love your photos! you are very good at photography, Is this your job or just a hobby? I'm sorry for m english I'm French and I don't know how to do a beautiful blog like yours.. I'm just discover this "site" yesterday.. :)
Love your blog!