Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brand New Blog!!!

So I've been hinting and talking about all of the new changes that are coming...

I am excited to announce that one of the biggest ones is here!

I have just launched a brand new blog in a brand new location!


So please update your RSS feeds and any other way you may follow my blog! You can now find it at http://www.diandraann.com/blog!

This blog will remain here as a record of my work, but please join me over there for everything new!

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Diandra Ann, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Charlie Quin said...

Hi! I really Love your photos! you are very good at photography, Is this your job or just a hobby? I'm sorry for m english I'm French and I don't know how to do a beautiful blog like yours.. I'm just discover this "site" yesterday.. :)
Love your blog!