Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favorites

It's Friday?!?!?
Where did this week go???

I was sitting here this morning thinking how I was doing so well keeping up with all of my blogs... and I was making a list of all of the sessions and weddings I have waiting to be blogged... and then all of the ones I have coming up in the next month that I will need to blog... and I realized... It's Friday!

I haven't blogged since Tuesday!
So much for staying on top of it!
Wow.
Where did the week go?

I have spent this week running around a bit like a chicken with it's head cut off.
So in honor of this random Friday... I thought I'd share with you a little bit of randomness.

I am not an Apple user. I still use a PC and I have an Android phone (which I think is better than the iphone... try not to hate me). But there is an app on my Evo that lets me take little Polaroid-like photos. I'm sure my friends and family will tell you how annoying I can be with it. It's so easy to use and I love how the pictures look... so I take a lot of them.
No, seriously... waaaaaaay too many!

So here is my life right now in cell phone pictures.

Airplanes. I used to be terrified to fly... I still prefer not to... but it seems like I've spent a lot of time in the air lately.
Photobucket

My great grandma's purple hat. It was way cooler when she wore it. :)
Photobucket

Ooohhhhh glasses. Learning to use them so I don't get headaches. Not always a fan.
Photobucket

This year I am in a Christmas play. (Can you guess which one???) But during practice, my ring was sparkling in the stage lights and I got a little bit distracted...
Photobucket

Some days are just like that. My nephew Jaydn.
Photobucket

Javi made me these super cool bracelets.
Photobucket

When I was out doing some errands the other day with Javi's cousin, I saw this in the parking lot. I made him drive around so I could get a picture of it. Because seriously... how cute is this?
Photobucket


Photobucket

So what kinds of random pictures show up on your cell phone?

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

my random phone pics usually consist of something i am thinking of buying, but i'm not sure of yet. so i take a picture to either email to someone (that would be you!) for a second opinion, or to remember where i saw something in case i decide to go back and get it.

or the dogs :)

. s h e r r y * said...

Haha. Oh man. I've had my iPhone (don't hate ;D) for just over a year and already have 4011 photos on it. But I like your Polaroid app!

led sign said...

very beautiful!~