Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PUBLISHED! Kind of... :)

I recently became a member of the [b] school. I've decided I love it. I like getting involved in conversations and just making new friends! Today I signed on and saw the following little message on my message board:

i think.. one of your images is on 100 layer cake.. ;)

WHAT?!?!? I immediately headed over to the blog thinking it must be a mistake, and sure enough, there was my photo! I am soooo excited! Another one of the photos from the shoot with Lo Boheme at Union Station. Make sure you head over to the blog and leave some love!

A special thanks to Lanne for giving me a heads up!

Photobucket

See my photo???

Photobucket

8 comments:

Bianca said...

Yaaaaaaay! I'm so proud of you and your (almost) publishing feat :)

Woohoo...

Megan Welker said...

love it!! congrats girlie :) I've been thinking of signing up for the bschool too! do you love it!?

Jewelielyn said...

wow! well, those pictures were amazing, so i am not surprised they are getting some attention. good for you!

Chels said...

That's so exciting!!!! Congrat's I'm so happy for you!!

Cindee said...

congrats, those photos are gorgeous!

cherish.photography said...

wooohhoooo! awesome!

Carter & Cook Event Co. said...

I saw that! Totally awesome. Congrats! It's an awesome image :)

SReid said...

How exciting...just the beginning, I'm sure!