Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Everyday: Savanna: Sweetharts

You guys totally blow me away with all of your comments and feedback.
I have gotten so many positive comments on the session I did with the tutus, and I couldn't wait to share the second half with you!

This is Savanna. She was born to be in front of the camera. Seriously. She was so full of sparkle and I don't think she could take a bad picture!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

Anna Kim Photography said...

Awww....I love these. There's something about tutus that make awesome pics!

Jewelielyn said...

there are some seriously cute pictures in that bunch. and the light!! oh my gosh--amazing!

. s h e r r y * said...

SUPER cute! Love her twirling ones!

Manda said...

Your work is unbelievable... you have a true gift.
~Manda