Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Love Story: Junior and Tracy (part 2)

I spent this morning sitting at a football field watching a bunch of my friends from high school play an alumni game of football against our rival school. It brought back so many memories of sitting in those stands, cheering on my school... As much as I loved those Friday night football games, I am so thankful that high school is over.

It was so odd to see my friends all grown up... some of them were married... even having babies of their own! And a couple were just as they always had been. Still with their high school sweetheart, and happy as ever.

Junior and Tracy remind me so much of these couples... so young, and yet, in love. It was so much fun spending the afternoon with them and shooting like crazy. They were full of ideas and it was fun to try to make their ideas come to life.

Here is the second half of my favorite shots. Some of my favorites... ever. There were so many great ones that I had a hard time choosing... hope you don't mind a long post! Junior and Tracy... thanks for being model status! Seriously! Oh, and I love you! :)
























































2 comments:

Harmony Loves said...

what a beautiful and cute couple. I love the way they are posed and I love the pure & simple love that they seem to posses. great job!

Bianca said...

How did I miss this?! GREAT stuff!