Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fashion Shoot part 2

I am neck deep in photos today...
Seriously, it's a good thing I shoot digital or I wouldn't be able to breathe!

I am so excited about the amazing shoots I've been doing lately and I cannot wait to share them all with you! Sometimes I have to restrain from posting several blogs in one day because there is just so much going on.

Today, I am sharing a few more from the fashion shoot (told you it would be in several posts!). This is Jessie. She's gorgeous! It's been so hard going through all of these and choosing which ones to post (so that I don't completely overwhelm you!) but here are just a few of my favorites of Jessie!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Courtney Pooler said...

Hey lady, I mentioned you in my blog :) check it out... http://flourishcourtneypooler.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

Wow! This girl has beautiful eyes :) And I love the location of the shoot. :) good job!

Anonymous said...

She didnt look happy, she had an upsert smirk in every shot! She kinda looks like Linda Blair. YOU did a great job but she couldve smile more.