Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wiggles and Giggles: Joaquin

They met while competing on USC's ballroom dance team. You know... like all those dancers on dancing with the stars? Gideon and Anjelica fell in love on USC's campus, and now share that love with their 9 month old son, Joaquin. What better place to take his pictures than where it all started?

I headed down to USC this weekend to shoot this adorable baby and his mom and dad. What a beautiful and kind family! And USC... it was a dream! It was my first visit to the school. The campus is breathtaking... and HUGE! Beautiful old buildings and an adorably cute baby. What more could you ask for?

Here are a few of my favorites from the session.
He's just learning to walk and still needs a little help from mom.I love this picture. I'm not really sure exactly why, but I think I'd make it into a canvas :)I love Gideon's face in this one. He was trying to get Joaquin to laugh... I think we were all laughing :)Another one of my favorites. He got a little fussy, so mom started reading him a book. We had to get a few of him in front of the USC mascot in his little USC uniform. Major cuteness!The whole family :)Loved loved LOVED the light here at the end of the session. And the little guy was so great!

2 comments:

anjelica said...

Thanks Diandra! I love these and can't wait to see the rest!

Diandra Ann said...

I'm so glad you like them! He was so easy! You should get your CD in the mail in the next week!