Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm famous!!!

Okay well not really. But I keep hearing that from my friends when I tell them about all the crazy things that have been happening. I recently had the AMAZING opportunity to shoot with Jasmine Star, my favorite photographer ever... and she took some BEAUTIFUL photos of me. Well I am an avid follower of her blog, and as I was reading it a few days ago, I was very excited when she announced her workshop! I immediately went to the website to check it out... and there was my picture! I felt so incredibly special and wonderful and I just thought I'd share it with you.

Here are a couple of the pictures she took:



And here's the site:

1 comment:

cassandra-m said...

That was a rockin shoot girl. I love those pics she took of you. I stated that you should think of modeling. :)