Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wedding: Kathy and Bill

I was fortunate enough to shoot with Heston this weekend at a beautiful backyard wedding. And when I say backyard wedding, it does not even BEGIN to do this place justice! It was amazing!

Congratulations Bill and Kathy! And thanks for letting me spend the day with you!

I love this picture of Grandma waiting for the boys to arrive.
And they finally did... in all their glory :)
The bride's son was adorable, although rumor has it he would only pose for me...
I was photographing the ceremony from an upstairs window and this little guy wanted in on the action...
The groom's reaction to his bride.

The bride hadn't seen her ring until the ceremony... she was so excited and she turned and showed everyone.

The beautiful bride with her parents... she was tired of posed shots.
The bride with her dad.
Cute little flower girl

The father daughter dance was so beautiful!

Reacting to toasts.
The bride's son did NOT want to take pictures... but she managed to grab him for this one.
This little boy was on the dance floor all night... many times all alone, but he didn't even seem to notice!
This is Shaun, Kathy's son. He was quite the little dancer...

The decorations were gorgeous...

We had some fun in the beautifully decorated living room.

I absolutely LOVE this picture of Kathy. I think it looks like a bridal magazine!

1 comment:

Lucia Photography said...

The gramma picture is my favorite one!