Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My smallest helper :)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am up in Oregon visiting my family. Tonight, we went to my Great Aunt's house for our annual Christmas Eve get together with all of our extended family. Typically, there are many of my cousins and second cousins there, but tonight, there were very few of us because of the bad weather. My little 5 year old cousin Evan was the only kiddo. We were trying to keep him entertained in a house full of grown ups, so I handed him my old Rebel XTi and started teaching him to use it. He is a SMART kid and he picked up on it really fast. He got quite a few pictures that were actually pretty good! And we succeeded in keeping him entertained :)

Look at that focus!
One of the pictures he took of me:
So stinkin' cute!
Love my boy!
What do you think people would say if I started bringing him to second shoot for me??? :)

4 comments:

Jewelielyn said...

i think they would say "he is pretty cute!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Diandra! Are you from Oregon? I live up in Eugene. :) Evan totally reminds me of my son, Cole. He LOVES to take pictures and we had to buy him a camera because he always wanted mine! :) I hope you're loving your new lens, I just purchased 4 new ones myself! Hope your holidays were wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog.....

Anonymous said...

Two cute kids....................