Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome: Ryleigh

My good friend Patty recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Ryleigh Marie. I was fortunate enough to be able to capture the little girl on film last week. Here are a few of my favorites:









This is the rocking chair that Patty's mom rocked her in when she was a baby! How cool is that?
We gave her mom and dad's wedding rings, and she held on tight!
Look at those tiny little feet! She was actually born a bit early and she's still pretty small!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! They are so good! I can't wait for you to come take some of Miss Hannah!

Heidi Stone said...

Hey! Just stopping by to say hi! I found you through JStar and I'm a newbie to the photography biz too! Just started my business in June. Always nice to meet another newcomer! :)

Anonymous said...

These are great! I recently found you on Jasmine's site and I like your work. Congrats on jumping into the "biz"!

adri said...

How funny.. my niece's name is the same thing.. spelled Riley Marie

Silver Eye Photography said...

Hi Diandra: absolutely adorable, I am also a photographer and found you on Jasmine Star's blog. I would love to get in touch with you. Can you please send me a note at nancy@silvereyephotography.com? or call me at (714) 535-6840. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nancy