Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 18, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Since this blog is still kind of new, and since part of its purpose is for prospective clients (or just random people) to kind of get to know me, and for friends and family to keep updated, I thought I'd add a few of my favorite things...

Subway... I am a creature of habit. I discovered Subway in jr high and I've been eating the same sandwich ever since!

Jeans... I have more jeans than any girl needs... they seem to be my weakness... and I wear them for EVERYTHING!

Canon cameras. Enough Said.

Casting Crowns... AMAZING Christian band... the lead singer is a youth pastor :)

Hot Pink... the BEST color ever! There's just something about it... you can't look at it and not be happy. At least, I can't. I think I have more pink clothes than any girl needs!

13 Going on 30... my favorite movie ever! I'm a big movie fan... but there just aren't many movies that can top this... I have yet to find one, although How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days comes in a close second :)

TobyMac... another wonderful Christian artist. He's kind of like a Justin Timberlake... only not.

Grey's Anatomy... I'm addicted. Seriously... it's almost a problem.

L'Oreal Hair Dye. I know that is a weird thing to list among your favorites... but it is my best friend (and at times my worst enemy!)... I have this thing with changing my hair... all the time... the color, the style, the cut... I just cant stick with one decision... so I love L'Oreal Hair dye.

Owen Wilson, Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Ben Affleck, Mathew McConaghey, and Kate Hudson... I love them. All of them. I can't pick a favorite.

My Sprint Palm Treo 755... I LOVE this phone! I am a big fan of texting... I feel like I'm texting all the time and this little baby makes it so easy! And it also has easy internet access (for those times when I'm completely lost and don't know what to do!). And then there are the games... the fact that it syncs to my computer and just the overall look :) LOVE IT!

Hoop earings. They go with anything. They can make jeans and a t-shirt look great! I wear them almost every day!

The Miami Dolphins... To make a long story short... I was a woman without a team. I gave people a chance to convince me why I should love their team and I had an overwhelming majority who argued for the dolphins. They convinced me and even though they had a heartbreaking season... I'll be ready for next year!

Volleyball... my favorite sport to play. I played from 1st grade through high school and loved ALMOST every minute of it :)

Australia... I got to go there this summer and it was incredible! I hope to go back again soon! Or sometime eventually.

Disneyland! The happiest place on earth. Enough said!

The beach... I am fortunate enough to live in a place where the beautiful beaches are a 20 minute drive! I love spending time at the beach and soaking up the sun!!!

Jessica Simpson. Yes I know everything you're thinking. But there's just something about her that I can't forget. I love her. I don't even know why.

Scuba Diving... this is the BIGGEST thrill ever! It's incredible! This summer I got to scuba dive the great barrier reef and it was so cool!

Tulips and Stargazer Lilies... the most beautiful flowers ever!

Jeep... Remember playing MASH as a kid? Well this was the car I wanted... even as a child... and I still want one. One day...

Dark Finger Nail Polish... I know it's trendy... I know its even a little weird looking sometimes... but I love it.

Weddings... This is part of why I do this whole photography thing :) I absolutely love everything about weddings... I am a total romantic, and there's just something magical about the day!

Rainbows. These sandals are amazing! They just don't die... ever! I've had the same pair for 4 years and they are more comfortable than ever!

Friends... LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I am not one of those people who can quote movies... even my favorite movies... but this show has a quote for EVERYTHING! I own all 10 seasons and I've probably watched them all 20 times (I don't know if I should admit that...) and I can even QUOTE them!

Diet Mountain Dew.. I discovered this a couple of years ago when my family went on the South Beach Diet. I'm no longer dieting, but I absolutely fell in love with this. It is the most delicious thing in the entire world. I drink waaaaaaaay too many.

High Heels. I graduated from high school at the Crystal Cathedral. It has marble floors. I had NEVER worn heels before and decided this would be the perfect time to start. So I did. I wore high heels to my high school graduation and made it through without falling on my face (much to the surprise of my mother :) From that point on my flip flop wearing days were over (well not completely... but I did branch out). I love how I feel when I wear heels... even with jeans and a tshirt (and my hoops :) I feel girlie!

Red Lipstick... this is a fairly new thing for me. I was always scared to wear red lipstick or red nail polish... then on one particularly bad day, I decided I was going to try it out. I did. And I loved it! So now on bad days... I put it on and instantly feel better!

Southern California... I didn't grow up here, but I've fallen in love with it.

:)

No comments: